30 June 2008

Sigh

sound of SIGHING..... i hear it usually, because of him. He always sighs unconsciously when we've a chated. His sound of sighing... I can felt that his vexed, unstable, toil, pressure... sigh....Is It because of me?

I'm a fellow who likes to sigh, too. but, I only sighing inside my heart deeply. i really afraid that someone heard it and worry about me. Sometimes I'll substitute deep breathing for sighing. Is that a good idea?

Besides, my tradition family will disgusting people who like to sigh. older generation always said that the sound of 'haiz haiz' is not auspicious. shoes in cantonese is 'HAI' so We can't buy any shoes when observe a festival.

Sigh doesn't mean give up.sighing is a way to relax.I know he won't give up easily even though he sighing always. A meaningful word he told me: WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE GIVING UP, REMEMBER WHY YOU HELD ON FOR SO LONG IN THE FIRST PLACE.

No comments: