22 July 2008

at the eleventh hour

I have to cram up four subjects for my examinations. There’re 18chapters lor.. It’s untold suffering.. Stress… I still have 2 more weeks to go… my reminiscence is bad lor. some more my head stuff with all rubbish… really don’t know how to store all the formulas, formats, calculations, points…… headache@-@

My angel and evil always appear when my exam is around the corner. Two of them always argue.
Angel said: you must study hard, if not you’ll regret. You can do anything after exam.
Evil said: NO. Today you’ve already study 3hours, it’s enough, go play, you can continue tomorrow.
Angel said: NO. You don’t have much more time, go study.
Evil said: go play
Angel said: go study
Evil: play
Angel: study
*%$#@!~^
Focus Focus Focus and Concentrate Concentrate Concentrate…..

No comments: