21 April 2008

Happy Weekend

Saturday

Family wong and I stroll pet shop in the Ikano Power Centre after get off duties. Chin Chin intend to buy a puppy. She loves puppy very much. but do not know why she want to keep pets sudden. In this day and ages, pets are very happiness. They have variety of snacks, toys, cloths, and daily expenses. Besides, they have salon, hostel, clinic and so on. Pets might happiness as human.
CUTE

(I'm sorry. Pets shop is not allow me to take picture. it's the only one picture that i took. hehe)

after that, we walked to the curve brought cup cake. look at the picture.. Is it look great and delicious??? It's too sweet... it unsuitable for my taste.

Sunday

SweetHeart,SuiGong,Anata and I shopping in One Utama. This day I spent much money. I brought many things. (i'm sorry. i can't show you what i had brought. if not i think i can't get marry) Both of my hands can't carried hold of the things that i brought. i didn't exaggerate. It's true. (thanks SweetHeart help me carried it).

6 of this Tarts look same but all are different favour. It's taste good. must try.

Luckily i have dinner with my family this evening. If not i'll miss something special. we have seafood in Subang reataurant. i can't took more pictures also lor. sigh.. don't know why the waiters and waitress look at us and laugh... paiseh man.....

this Bamboo clams are biggest than my finger. It was pretty good, the texture and taste of the Bamboo Clams were awesome.







No comments: