01 March 2008

buffet dinner

preparing my final exam this few days.. only a word can descrice my mood now..stress... my dad ask me to go to his old friend(my uncle) dinner party. i do not want to go at the beginning cause i hate to follow my dad to the social appointment. bored lorr... coming at the end, i decided to go to the party. this is because, i'm going to be neurosis if i do not relax. As expected, the party's damn boring.. eat..chat..sing..smile.. my brothers and i unable to bear to stay in the party. we took the car key and left. we go for a ride.. there lot of luxury banglo and luxury racing car nearby... sudden, we discover a place that can enjoy beautiful night view. WOW... some of the banglo can enjoy the view everyday.. envy..

this picture very blur... sorry.. cause my lousy phone cant took a nice picture ..
can you see the klcc??? see properly... haha...
my tired face
i really do not know what my parents chat about with their friends.. they chit chat until midnight.. admire..., we're back around 2am. eventually...

No comments: