20 March 2008

simple day

Today is Malaysia public holiday – Hari Keputeraan Nabi Muhammad. Although I’m a Malaysian but I do not know what a day. What I know is I no need to go to work and no need to attend class. So we take this opportunity intend to buy BBQ food and articles for the party. We’ll celebrate Carmen 21st birthday this Saturday night at Port Dickson and have a BBQ party. We went to shopping around the place of Mutiara Damansara. There are link to 5 Plaza. So we ‘shun bian’ roam around. Fist, we had a brunch at Ikano Power centre. Next, we window shopping and enjoy our high-tea at Cineleisure mall. After that, we continued to roam at The Curve. Then, we went Ikea. Lastly, we brought food and articles at Tesco.

This is the first time I walked all of the shopping centre around Mutiara Damansara in a day. Tired me out too much.



3 of us

a bowl per person




sesame and green tea ice-cream

mango favor firery dragon favor


this sofa look nice and really comfortable (Ikea)

No comments: